Codemasters has just deployed F1 2021 Update 1.13 and we have the complete patch notes for you to go through. The update brings in Jeddah, a new Prix map to the game. Moreover, there have been numerous quality of life improvements, stability and bug fixes made to the game.
The update is available globally on all supported platforms. You can find all the relevant information for F1 2021 Update 1.13 down below. We still are not sure of the file size for this particular just yet.
F1 2021 Patch Notes: Update 1.13 (Jeddah Added)
Here are the complete patch notes for F1 2021 Update 1.13 coming out for all supported platforms:
- Jeddah has been added to the game
- Added option to enable or disable Pit Lane Tyre Temperature simulation so cars that box closer to the pit lane entrance are not disadvantaged by colder tyres as they exit the pit lane.
- 2021 Red Bull has been reverted to their traditional livery with a visual update to closer match the real season
- Added option to disable driver moves in career
- Equal performance has been added to Grand Prix mode using F1 2021 cars
- Users kicked from a session due to the timer running out are no longer banned from the session
- Host-spectators will now correctly see the race starts lights go out at the same time as racers
- Addressed an issue where the “Advance” button could disappear from a career save
- R&D progress history screen now looks correct with the increased number of available tracks
- Victory VO can now correctly be previewed within the item store
- Addressed an issue where users could go out of world in photo mode on Imola
- Fanatec CSL DD pedals now have the correct brake and throttle thresholds
- DRS white line has been adjusted on Imola to match the activation point
- General stability improvements
- Various minor fixes
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.