Codemasters has just deployed F1 2021 Update 1.16 and we have the complete patch notes for you to go through. This update addresses various online issues to make the gameplay experience better. Plus, there are other quality of life changes made to the game as well.
The update is available globally on all supported platforms, and you can download it right now without any server downtime. You can find all the relevant information for F1 2021 Update 1.16 down below. We still are not sure of the file size for this particular just yet.
F1 2021 Patch Notes: Update 1.16
Here are the complete patch notes for F1 2021 Update 1.16 coming out for all supported platforms:
- Addressed an issue where re-joining a qualifying session would result in the session timer being reset for that user.
- Addressed an issue where host and client could struggle to get into the same league event if they previously declined to proceed to the next session.
- Ghosting can now be disabled in Two-Player Career.
- Penalties given for collisions under the Safety Car will be more fairly distributed.
- Resolved a crash when attempting to back out from the Official F1® 2021 Championship and attempting to re-enter on consoles.
- Resolved a crash when selecting a salary with your current team having cancelled negotiations with them previously.
- Previous simulation settings in Grand Prix will now be remembered when starting a new Grand Prix event.
- General stability improvements.
- Various minor fixes.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.