Wube Software has just released Factorio Update 1.1.36 and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The new update includes tons of bug fixes, stability improvements and a few changes being made to scripting and modding.
The update is a mandatory download and is availably currently on Steam. You can take a look at the patch notes down below for more information. No server maintenance will be taking place for this patch.
Factorio Update 1.1.36 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
- Fixed belt drag building on the edge of building reach. (97178)
- Fixed that canceling upgrade of underground belt didn’t make the corresponding operation with the (potentially) connected belt on the other side.
- Fixed making blueprint from underground belt with direction upgrade order.
- Fixed technology icons of flamethrower and rocketry. (98821)
- Fixed hang when deleting blueprint/deconstruction/upgrade planner or blueprint book held by an inserter. (98329)
- Fixed hang when trying to delete blueprint/deconstruction/upgrade planner or blueprint book that was moved to different inventory in the meantime. (98329)
- Fixed pressing delete key in save/load game menus multiple times would pop-up confirmation dialog multiple times. (98100)
- Fixed that the close map generator preview button icon was too large. (98545)
- Fixed that the show/close map generator preview button didn’t loose hover after the preview was shown.
- Fixed that Cut and copy paste tools select trains in the standard selection mode, even when trains are ignored in this mode. (98344)
- Fixed crash related to wrong identification of non-default values in the mod settings gui. (98903)
- Fixed that linked custom inputs didn’t work for some game controls. (98851)
- Fixed that the train fuel tab didn’t work right for clients in multiplayer. (98377)
- Fixed a crash when using the prototype explorer GUI after just changing mods. (98736)
- Fixed rare corner case related to removal of mods and entities in more than 1 electric network. (98576)
- Fixed item product overload logic when using variable output items. (98833)
- Fixed crash when starting game without base mod and with –disable-prototype-history. (98968)
- Fixed a crash when using set_stack in blueprint books. (98967)
- Fixed a crash when cloning script-disabled beacons. (98960)
- Fixed a crash when using repeat_count with frame_sequence in animation definition. (98904)
- Fixed a crash when trying to build a rolling stock between other rolling stocks from a single train. (99054)
- Fixed ghost entities had reflections on water.
- Fixed a desync related to processing on_gui_opened event of opening blueprint records in multiplayer games.
- Fixed a crash when trying to pick a fluid wagon with fluid in clone tool. (99081)
- Fixed that copying assembling machine recipes didn’t update fluidbox temperature filters in some cases. (99111)
- Fixed that robots could sometimes leave roboports very slowly if they were called to work in the middle of descending into a roboport. (98902)
- Fixed trains GUI status button tooltip not updating. (99130)
- Fixed LuaPlayer::build_from_cursor would flip direction when every other building underground belts/pipes. (99074)
- Fixed Train GUI wait condition bars display with 0 slot cargo wagons. (99075)
- Fixed in-game EULA showing HTML character sequences. (99123)
- Fixed clearing LuaCustomChartTag.icon by writing nil or empty SignalID.
- Added LuaPlayer::start_selection and clear_selection.
- Added freeplay remote interface methods for adjusting the crashsite.
- Added overlay layer to the tree variation definitions. (98052)
- Fixed parameter substitution when used with standard parameter (98175)
- Removed unused equipment prototype property “ability_icon”.
- Added select_group_row_count, select_slot_row_count, inventory_width, module_inventory_width, tooltip_monitor_edge_border, normalised_achievement_icon_size, tutorial_notice_icon_size and flying_text_ttl to utility constants.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.