Wube Software has just released Factorio Update 1.1.38 and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The new update mainly focuses on some bug fixes while also a new Titilium style font for all Cyrlic Languages.
The update is available on Steam as a mandatory download. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below for more information about the update. The file size for this update remains unknown.
Factorio Update 1.1.38 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
- New Titillium style font for Cyrillic languages.
- Fixed inconsistency when fast-replacing ghosts with circuit connections. (98948)
- Fixed an issue with drag-building electric poles with long wire reach. (99205)
- Fixed a crash related to tutorials and modding. (99385)
- Fixed an issue with LuaEntity::set_request_slot() and duplicates. (99209)
- Fixed that picking blueprints from the library through quickbar slots didn’t fire the Lua cursor stack changed event. (99573)
- Fixed items with durability/ammo wouldn’t merge properly in some cases. (99087)
- Fixed a roboport “recharging” icon appearing when not connected to the electric network. (99582)
- Fixed an issue with roboports left in recharging state when revived from ghosts. (99582)
- Fixed an issue where an error sound played when pasting onto a power switch from anything other than another power switch (99378)
- Fixed that the non-blocking saving option would be reset when resuming a multiplayer game using the continue button. (99035)
- Fixed ‘Close preview’ button having cut off text in some locales. (99551)
- Fixed a crash when deleting surfaces with script-connected electric poles. (99641)
- Added LuaEntity and LuaUnitGroup::set_distraction_command.
- Added LuaSurface::find_nearest_enemy_entity_with_owner().
- Added LuaForce::is_friend() and is_enemy().
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.