Wube Software has just released Factorio Update 1.1.39 and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The new update includes some bug fixes and improvements to scripting as its major changes.
The update is available globally on all supported platforms and comes in at a few MBs. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below. The update is downloadable through the Steam client.
Factorio Update 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
- Fixed that rotating belt direction when dragging allowed “stash” the rotate and continue in the original direction. more
- Fixed that loading a game that was saved during drag building didn’t clear the internal drag building state causing blueprint snapping not working properly. more
- Fixed that LuaGameScript::check_prototype_translations() didn’t check technologies. more
- Fixed that items with data would not stack properly in crafting machine source inventory when recipe requires more than a stack of ingredient. more
- Fixed that pasting a blueprint over existing train could cause a desync. more
- Fixed that it was possible to interact with locomotive’s fuel slots while out of reach. more
- Fixed wrong status text when a mining drill drop target is marked for deconstruction. more
- Fixed wrong mining drill status when a resource is depleted while the mining drill is missing the required fluid. more
- Fixed the blueprint snap-to-grid reference point being drawn behind entities in some situations. more
- LuaEntityPrototype::resource_categories now supports characters.
- Added on_equipment_inserted and on_equipment_removed events that fire any time any equipment is added/removed from a grid.
You can get experimental releases by selecting the ‘experimental’ beta branch under Factorio’s properties in Steam.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.