Wube Software has just curtained off Factorio Update 1.1.42, and we have the complete list of official patch notes for you to read. The latest update is a minor one and primarily includes several bug fixes and stability improvements. Moreover, this latest patch also brings some additions to the modding section of the game.
You can download and install this patch right away on all supported platforms. All the relevant information regarding Factorio Update 1.1.42 has been added in the next section. The actual file size of this update hasn’t been disclosed yet.
Factorio Patch Notes: Update 1.1.42
Here is the complete list of official patch notes for Factorio Update 1.1.42:
- Fixed an API error when checking for updates for a large number of mods. (99801)
- Fixed that inserters wouldn’t remove burnt result items from assembling machine recipes with no item outputs. (99799)
- Fixed vehicle weapon slots GUI not highlighting with the corresponding ammo slot when selected
- Fixed tank cannon weapon showing a “1” in the vehicle weapon slots GUI
- Fixed that entities not containing certain collision masks would never collide with tiles. (100132)
- Fixed a crash when opening the tutorials GUI through Lua command. (100166)
- Rocket silo no longer drains more energy at night. (100109)
- Fix tank cannon showing smaller range than the cannon shells. (100049)
- Fix ugly death GUI when the game is paused in MP. (100080)
- Fix ‘Game finished’ GUI had an incorrect tooltip for the green button. (99921)
- Fixed that copy paste entity tips were dependant on the copy-paste tool tip instead of copy paste entity category.
- Added OffshorePumpPrototype::check_bounding_box_collides_with_tiles.
- RocketSiloPrototype::lamp_energy_usage now can be zero.
- Added freeplay remote interface to read the value of `skip_intro`. (100169)
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.