Mediatonic revealed their upcoming Fall Guys Season 5 update and here are the complete list of patch notes for those who want to read. This update marks the launch of a brand new Season 5 “Jungle Adventure” in the game which would bring over several new levels, new features, tons of improvements and plenty of bug fixes to make the game much more stable.
We do not yet have the file size for this Fall Guys Season 5 update, but will have more details when this patch goes live. We can expect the update to go live on the servers sometime later today. All the relevant information you need to know regarding this upcoming patch is covered below.
Fall Guys Season 5 Update Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for this Fall Guys Season 5 update that will be rolling out to all the supported platforms later today:
- Treetop Tumble – Take branching routes in a scramble to the finish. Filled with perilous Log Swings and Expanding Frogs.
- Stompin’ Ground – Dash, dive and dodge in a hectic escape from three mechanical Rhinos. Good luck!
- Lost Temple – Navigate the shapeshifting Lost Temple where the elusive path to the Crown is ever-changing.
- Lily Leapers – Bounce to the bean rhythm of Lily Leapers as you conquer each layer by leaping from drum to drum.
- Bubble Trouble – A five-way arena bout that’s all about rapid-fire beans and bubble poppin’ dreams!
- Pegwin Pool Party – Zoom down zippy slides and grab those pesky Pegwins. The longer you cling on, the more points you’ll gain. We hope you’ve got a good grip!
- Limited Time Events – Special short-duration Challenges with the chance to win points and unlock unique cosmetic rewards
- Squad Enhancements – New Duos and Trios Shows!
- Performance enhancements across multiple Rounds
- More stable connectivity during the countdown phase of Round introductions
- Camera sensitivity adjustment is now available for both axis
- Better netcode interpolation; should mean visuals appear smoother and more responsive
- Egg physics have been improved
- Character: improvements to mantling onto ledges at high latency
- The active player indicator will now move without jitter
- Squads: Lobby numbers should no longer start declining from 39/40 or force players to re-queue
- Fixed issue with some Challenges not awarding Crown Shards properly
- Multiple achievements were failing to unlock, these should now be resolved
- Improvements to end of Round rewards flow stability. Shows no longer hang in some situations
- Fixes to cosmetic display bugs, including Costumes and Emotes
- Big Fans: players can no longer jump off the map
- Royal Fumble: players no longer able to climb invisible platform
- Hoverboard Heroes: players could get stuck at a point on the map; now fixed
- Optimised certain Rounds to prevent memory crashes on PS4
- Skybox rendering issues on PS4 have been fixed
- Certain Season 4 Rounds had flashing lights which could cause issues for some of our photosensitive players, this situation has been improved
Fall Guys is currently available on PC and PlayStation 4 platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.