Devolver Digital has released Fall Guys Update 1.13 bringing the new Season 3: Winter Knockout to everyone today on December 15, along with the complete list of patch notes. This latest Update 1.13 is a big one as it brings quite a lot of new features to the beans game. We have everything you need to know covered below.
There are several new levels added to Fall Guys in this Season 3: Winter Knockout update – they have all been mentioned below in the patch notes. The file size to download on the PS4 is 2.49GB and can be different on other platforms. Update 1.13 went live on Steam about 3 hours ago for the PC version.
Fall Guys Update 1.13 Patch Notes
Here are the patch notes for the Fall Guys Update 1.13 rolling out today on December 15 to PlayStation and PC (Steam). The following list of patch notes was not released by Devolver Digital or Mediatonic, but was compiled from official series of tweets featuring the new levels and other updates.
The following are the new levels added to Fall Guys Season 3:
- Tundra Run: Dodge snowballs, punchers and flippers in a mad dash to the finish line!
- Freezy Peak: Use blizzard fans and flippers to ascend the peak in the most epic race Round yet!
- Ski Fall: Traverse a giant ice slide and dive through bronze, silver and gold rings to score points and qualify!
- Pegwin Pursuit: Chase down and keep hold of the Pegwin to score points for your team!
- Snowy Scrap: Roll your team’s Snowball over snow patches to make it larger! Last team to hit 100% are eliminated!
- Thin Ice: A spiritual successor to Hex-a-gone where players must traverse layers of breakable ice to avoid falling into the slime. Last bean remaining wins!
- Roll Off: A Final round variant of Roll Out with added rising slime to make things interesting. Get grabbing!
New features added in Fall Guys Update 1.13:
- Crown Ranks! Now the crowns you’ve won will help you climb through the ranks and unlock exclusive rewards.
- Stay up-to-date on Fall Guys news and announcements with the new in-game Bulletin feature.
- You can now link your Amazon Prime account to Fall Guys for exclusive in-game rewards.
- The Show Selector will have a clear indicator for when new shows are available.
- Improved in-game messaging for various errors and connectivity dialogs.
- Improved performance and visuals of transparency effect when Fall Guys are occluded by geometry.
- [Steam Only] Early Access release of Private Streamer Lobbies is now available! This is invitation-only for now, and requires 40-60 players to start a custom match.
- [PS4] The camera sensitivity slider has more degrees of freedom
All the new bug fixes that are not part of this new patch rolling out today:
- Fall Mountain: improved the issue where grabbing the crown sometimes does not end the level. We will monitor this fix through launch!
- Royal Fumble: invisible platform has been removed.
- Perfect Match: fixed issue with spawning next to the spinner.
- Physics: Fixed ball objects being jittery or non-responsive in levels like Hoarders.
- Item Shop: Fixed certain items not coming into the store.
- Parties: Further improved groups stability in certain cases.
- UI: Certain language fonts had missing or corrupt characters.
- Show Selector: Searching for multiple shows will now correctly display the show landed on during matchmaking.
- Levels: Fixed the Score and Elimination UI in-game on certain levels.
- Levels: Bugfixes across most of the rounds.
Here is the official trailer for the Fall Guys Season 3: Winter Knockout update:
Let us know your views and comments on what do you think of this new Season 3 and the new in-game content. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.