Mediatonic has finally pushed out Fall Guys Update 1.19 today on April 6 and is now live along with the full list of patch notes. This patch is more of a bug fix update that addresses some of the annoying issues players had been reporting about. An update just for fixing bugs was long overdue and we are glad it is finally here.
The total file size you need to download for this update on the PS4 is around 244MB, but keep in mind this size may vary on the PC and other consoles. The list of bug fixes has been posted below in the unconfirmed release notes.
Fall Guys Update 1.19 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Fall Guys Update 1.19 that is now rolling out to all supported platforms of the game.
- Bug Fixes and Improvements.
The list of unconfirmed patch notes is given below:
- Squad 7 is eliminated even after Qualifying in Squad Show. – This should now be fixed.
- I see more Fame Points Than Required for Rank For example 1907/1150.This should now be fixed.
- Squad Shows – Inifinite Falling. This should now be fixed.
- Negative values in the Daily Challenges – We have released a fix for this, players who have already logged in since midnight today UTC will still see negative values until noon UTC, when it should reset and be fixed.
- If You Purchased the Game and All of the DLC on Steam having never played before – This should be fixed.
- Season Fame Path (Pass) Not Showing For Some Players- This should now be resolved.
- Season Fame Rewards Issue – This should now be resolved. Items and Fame Earned will not be reset.
This is it for the Fall Guys Update 1.19 and their full patch notes. We do not have any more details about this patch, but if you see any more changes around, do let us know in the comments below. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.