Mediatonic has just deployed the latest Fall Guys Update 1.24 that is now live for all the players and here are the patch notes for those interested. While we just got the big Season 4.5 update, this one seems like a follow-up patch to fix the various bugs and issues players had been facing. Most notably, a lot of players had complained about the matchmaking issues in the game.
Fall Guys Update 1.24 is now available to download and install for everyone, and it should not have a huge update file size as it only contains bug fixes. There were also some bugs related to rewards reported, and it seems they have been fixed now with this patch.
Fall Guys Update 1.24 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Fall Guys Update 1.24 that is now rolling out to all supported platforms of the game:
- Rewards bug is gone!!!!!
- Egg issues, including the fact you could throw them outside of the map and the fact you could cause eggs to vanish in walls, have been fixed
- Players should no longer be randomly eliminated whilst spectating in squads
- Infallible achievement will not unlock in custom lobbies
- Missing items from the regular shop have been fixed! Yes that includes Z Snap
- Squads show rounds have been rebalanced
- Frequency of low gravity finals reduced
- Final hammers version of Fall Mountain has been removed again
- Fake MT default costume showing up as half the players in Squads mode, with the majoriy of players being unable to move or complete the level, has been fixed
NOTE: If you want to read up about the new changes in Season 4.5, read this: Fall Guys Update 1.23 Patch Notes for Season 4.5
Fall Guys is currently available on PC and PlayStation 4 platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.