EA Sports rolled out the latest FIFA 21 Update 1.14 (Title Update #10) and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The developers have released the latest Title Update for all supported platforms bringing a number of changes to the game. We have all the details you need covered in this article below.
The main highlights of this Update 1.14 are changes to the FIFA Ultimate Team, Career Mode and other gameplay related updates. One the PS4, this patch has a file size of 2.6 GB. Sometimes, when attempting to matchmake in Division Rivals, an initializing message could display, and no match could be found – so this issue has been fixed now. This patch also includes updates for the PS5 and Xbox Series X/S.
FIFA 21 Update 1.14 Patch Notes
Here are the patch notes for the FIFA 21 Update 1.14 (Title Update #10) that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms i.e. PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S.
FIFA Ultimate Team
Addressed the following issues:
- Sometimes, when attempting to matchmake in Division Rivals, an initializing message could display, and no match could be found.
- In online matches, the end of match screens displayed both players as FUT Founders, regardless of when their Clubs were founded.
- The Compare Price function did not return any results when used for Stadium Items.
- Adjusted the color of the timer present on the Squad screen for Live Squad Building Challenges to make it easier to see.
- After entering and exiting the News tab, some parts of the UI did not always display correctly.
- Sometimes, messages could take longer than expected to display in the News panels.
- An “X” UI symbol could display over Player Items that were actually eligible for the Squad Requirements of the Three Nations Live FUT Friendly.
- This was a visual issue only.
- The UI could become visually corrupted when selecting and deselecting favorite Live or Foundation Squad Building Challenges.
- Some Badges displayed a placeholder image.
Addressed the following issues:
- Substitutes who entered the match were losing an unintentionally high amount of Stamina.
- The Sharpshooter Achievement did not unlock when its conditions were met.- A stability issue could occur when viewing News items in the CONMEBOL Libertadores tournament.
General, Audio, and Visual
Made the following change:
- Updated some kits, adboards, balls, stadiums, and 2D portraits.
- Added 8 Starheads, and 1 legacy Starhead.
- Stay tuned to the EA SPORTS FIFA Tracker to learn when these Starheads will become active.
As mentioned in a previous PItch Notes article, the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S versions of FIFA 21 will not always have the same change list as their PlayStation 4 and Xbox One equivalents. The following Title Update #10 changes will apply to the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S versions of FIFA 21 only.
- [PS5] When changing the Enhanced Vibration Feedback option in Controller Settings to Off or Classic, the dynamic adaptive trigger effect intensity is Off.
- [PS5 and XSX|S] Addressed further instances of a Youth Player’s model not displaying correctly.
This was everything released about the FIFA 21 Update 1.14 for all the platforms. This patch had less changes as compared to previous Title Updates. If you see anything else changed in the game, let us know in the comments below.