EA Sports is currently pushing out the latest FIFA Mobile 22 Update 16.0.01, and here we have the full list of patch notes. There is a short maintenance going on right now where the servers have been taken offline to deploy this new update. For those in Thailand, you will be able to now select Thai as an in-game language in FIFA Mobile.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the FIFA Mobile 22 patch notes for Update 16.0.01 is covered below in the next section. Once the patch is fully deployed, you should be able to download and install this update from the relevant app stores, depending on what platform you play on i.e. Android or iOS. Do check for an update in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. If you cannot find it, you can always download the APK here.
FIFA Mobile 22 Patch Notes: Update 16.0.01
Here are the official patch notes for FIFA Mobile 22 Update 16.0.01 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Added Thai language support to FIFA Mobile. This means that Thai can now be selected as a language option from the Settings menu.
- Fixed an issue where some player items would show as ‘no value’ in pack openings.
- Fixed an issue where some matches in Daily Training would not unlock.
- Fixed an issue when logging in via Facebook on Android would prompt the user to choose between accounts/progress.
- Fixed an issue where 60 FPS settings would be reset.
- Fixed an issue where some users could not scroll through parts of the app on certain devices.
- Fixed several in-game translation errors for multiple languages.
- Fixed several alignment issues for Arabic language.
- Fixed an issue where prices for FIFA Points would sometimes not be shown.
- Various UI improvements.
- Various fixes for crashing issues.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.