Holyday Studios has just deployed Firestone Update 5.1.1, and we have the complete list of patch notes right here for you. The latest update primarily brings a brand new amulet, The amulet of Conquest and new sacred cards for the war machines. Moreover, the update includes several gameplay changes and a fix for Beer dragon hiding two notifications.
This update is currently live and available to download on all supported platforms. Here is all the relevant information regarding Firestone patch notes for Update 5.1.1. The actual size of this update hasn’t been disclosed by developers yet.
Firestone Patch Notes: Update 5.1.1
Here are the official patch notes for Firestone Update 5.1.1 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
* Added a new amulet. The amulet of Conquest.
* Added the currencies in the bag.
* Added new sacred cards for the war machines.
* Created a new tooltip for the currencies that you can see their whole number.
* Added a button in the settings to help you find the patch notes.
* Added achievements for the new map ranks.
* The missions on the world map will now show you the real time instead of the original time.
* The hero abilities became slightly bigger on the mobile UI.
* Fixed the bug that the Beer dragon was hiding 2 notifications.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.