Invisible Walls has deployed this latest First Class Trouble Update 1.015 today, and here is the full list of patch notes for you. This update makes some tweaks to the game such as removing the trash compactor UI icons. It also optimizes the fire effects so that the performance isn’t impacted as much alongside various bug fixes.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the First Class Trouble patch notes for Update 1.015 is covered in the next section. You should be able to download and install this release right away on your PC, directly off Steam.
First Class Trouble Update 1.015 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for First Class Trouble Update 1.015 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Removed Trash Compactor UI icons so they only appear when you use the Personoid X-ray Vision to look for it.
- Optimized the fire effects so they now provide less of a performance hit.
- Fixed some instances where the Trash Compactor was intersecting with Syringe Stands and other things like that.
- Fixed an issue with the Female version of the wedding tuxedo masking away the feet of the player wearing it.
- Fixed a glass pane that was misaligned on the Starting Area lobby.
- Fixed the freezer killing you and allowing the animation to play out afterwards.
- Made it so you cannot scan corpses that have been put in the trash compactor.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: First Class Trouble