TiGAMES just released the FIST Update 1.05 and we have the complete patch notes for you to see. This update mainly focuses on bug fixes and other optimization issues. It is available for you to download on the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
We are not sure about the file size but there is no downtime for the game. Let’s find out what exactly got fixed in this new FIST Update 1.05 and its patch notes. The update is available globally on all supported platforms.
F.I.S.T Patch Notes: Update 1.05
Listed below are the complete Patch Notes for FIST Update 1.05. Check them out:
- Addressed a bug that a specific door in Underwater Base does not open in ultra-wide resolution (21:9 or above).
- Fixed a bug that the map in the Mine can not reach 100% completion in some languages (French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian).
- Addressed the display error when switching weapons with the keyboard.
- Optimized the UI of switching weapons. The weapon UI will display once the input for changing is received now.
- Optimized the cutscenes of the fights with Cicero. They can be skipped when retrying the fight.
- Optimized the chasing sequence in Ancient Complex. It gets easier under Easy difficulty now.
- Other minor bug fixes and optimizations.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.