Football Manager 2021 is now receiving Minor Update 21.1.3 and we have the full list of patch notes for you to read. This patch is available to download for Football Manager 2021 players on Epic Games and Steam. Updates are usually downloaded automatically via the PC clients.
Since this is a small patch, do not expect any new features or major changes. Football Manager 2021 Update 21.1.3 is mostly about bug fixes and minor tweaks. For instance, the team has improved functionality of dragging players on squad screen, reduced examples of lag appearing within development centre and made specific tweaks and updates to Brexit and work permit rules in-game.
Football Manager 2021 Update 21.1.3 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Football Manager 2021 Update 21.1.3 which is rolling out right now to supported platforms.
- Updates to competition and registration rules in nations including Croatia, Israel, Romania, Portugal and South Korea
- Specific tweaks and updates to Brexit and work permit rules in-game
- Addressing in-game text appearing blurry in certain resolutions
- Crash and Stability fixes
- Editor fixes including those related to passing basic rules test and adding additional divisions
- Improvements to newgen generation in inactive leagues
- Reduced examples of lag appearing within development centre
- Fixed rare example where player could get stuck at kick-off after half time
- Addressed hotseat issue where ‘awaiting media reaction’ would stay on screen
- Touchline tablet no longer showing incorrect team on shot map
- Improved functionality of dragging players on squad screen
Do you see any other gameplay related change in the game? If yes, do let us know in the comments below. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.