Ubisoft has just released For Honor Update 2.29.1 and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The new update includes balance changes to fighters like Kyoshin alongside bug fixes on maps like The Shard.
The new update is available globally on all supported platforms and will be a mandatory download. The PC, Xbox, and PS versions of the game all come in at about 13.9 MB.
For Honor Update 2.29.1 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
· Kaze Stance can now be activated at 200ms from recoveries (was 266ms from lights, and 366 from heavies)
· Attacks now link to Finishers at 200ms (was 266ms from lights, and 366 from heavies)
· Aoarashi now moves forward 2 meters, up from 1
· Aoarashi Followup can now be target swapped
· Tengukaze is now more difficult to dodge
· Fujin Cuts now cost 3 stamina (down from 6)
· Hakaze now deals 8 damage (down from 12)
· Kagerou now deals 4 Bleed damage over 4 seconds (up from 3 damage over 4 seconds)
· Sajin-Arashi’s Miss recovery is now 600ms (down from 800ms)
· Hakaze now has 100ms of Guard Break vulnerability (was 0ms)
· Mujoukaze’s trajectory was adjusted to properly hit external targets
· Fixed an issue where followups were too difficult to use if players blocked multiple attacks with Kaze Stance
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused Introduction Cinematic for attackers to have an incorrect fly by
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.