Fortnite v18.10 Update is now being deployed by Epic Games for everyone, and here is the full list of patch notes for you all to read through. This is the first major title update since the launch of Season 8 about two weeks ago. It is expected to include a few new features, some adjustments to the new events and the usual set of bug fixes.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Fortnite patch notes for v18.10 Update (PS4 Update 3.32) can be found in the next section. You will be able to download and install this new patch once it goes live during the maintenance period. Fortnite servers will be down for atleast 2-3 hours before they come back online.
Fortnite Patch Notes: v18.10 Update
Here are the complete patch notes for Fortnite Update 18.10 coming out to all supported platforms:
From the adorned but worn laptop of Charlotte.
No, I’m not J.B., but both he and I are against The Cubes. I mean, The Sideways is kind of cool, but other than that, I’m fully on his side.
Well actually not fully. Digging into the IO takes up pretty much all my time, but I’m at least doing a favor by writing this in his place. Here’s what’s new that can help you on the Island:
NEW CHUG SPLASH FLAVOR: CHILI CHUG SPLASH
Staying on top of the IO 24/7 takes A LOT of energy… which is why the new Chug Splash flavor couldn’t have come at a better time.
The Chug Splash people just dropped Chili Chug Splash, Chug Splash with a kick. It restores Health and Shield like you’d expect, but it also gives you such an energy boost it’ll give you a speed boost too. Think of eating a Spicy Fish or a Pepper. (Or don’t think of it. The Chili Chug Splash tastes just like them…) And hey, since it’s a Chug Splash, you can share the kick with others too. Get your squads’ feet and nose running.
Chili Chug Splashes are Exotic. Exchange Bars with The Brat for some or find some in Loot Llamas.
SPLASH THE OG CHUG SPLASH AND WEAR THE HUNTER’S CLOAK
Alongside the debut of Chili Chug Splash, the original Chug Splash has been re-released. It may not have that kick, but the Health and Shield nutritional value is all the same. (It’s also much easier on the taste buds.) Being the Chug Splash the Island knows and loves, you can pick some up as normal loot.
It’s really difficult to sneak around when a wolf is thinking I’m their food. That shouldn’t be an issue anymore, though, because — speaking of things returning — the Island has collectively remembered how to make a Hunter’s Cloak. Craft a Hunter’s Cloak by combining Meat. (It’s honestly kind of gross, but it does take less Meat than it did before.)
IF YOU’RE STOPPING BY STEAMY STACKS…
Something weird I noticed: there’s a big hole at Steamy Stacks. Was there an accident on the job? Did something… escape from the ground?
Could be something for you to investigate.
What else is new in Fortnite Battle Royale in v18.10:
SUPER LEVEL STYLES AND XP IMPROVEMENTS
The Cubes have corrupted even the Battle Pass! (But in a good way.) Bonus Styles for Chapter 2 Season 8 Outfits have been available for players who progress past Level 100. But now: this Season’s Super Level Styles have been added! Progress past Level 140 this Season and start unlocking new runic Styles for Charlotte, Kor, Fabio Sparklemane, J.B. Chimpanski, and Torin.
To help you get there, we’ve made improvements to XP earned through Battle Royale:
- XP earned from your Daily Punchcard missions has been greatly increased.
- We’ve added XP to all Shared Quests. (They still reward Bars too.)
- All new and future Character Punchcards have substantially increased XP rewards.
- Weekly Punchcard XP has been slightly reduced. This was done to lessen the setback of not completing them.
TOONA FISH CANVAS: NEW STYLES TO UNLOCK!
New Toona Fish Quest Styles have been added! Ink up your Toona Fish with new Styles inspired by even more of your favorite Fortnite characters. Complete themed Quests to copy Mancake’s drip, resemble regular Fishstick, and more. With 20 new styles to collect immediately (and one we can’t talk about just yet), there’s a ton more options to color Toona Fish your way!
- Slipstreams will disable at the final Storm circle in core playlists.
- Slipstreams will disable at phase 5 of the Storm in competitive playlists.
- Chug Cannons are no longer available from Loot Llamas. In the Chug Cannons’ place are the spicy Chili Chug Splashes.
- In competitive playlists, Sideways Anomalies will despawn earlier than they did previously.
- The Rail Gun has been removed from competitive playlists.
MAJOR BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue involving vehicles taking heavy damage when colliding with Mothership wreckage pieces.
- Fixed an issue involving Donation Boards displaying items in English even when another language was selected.
- Fixed an issue involving voice chat on Nintendo Switch not connecting to party chat after the player left and rejoined the party.
- Arena Hype has been reset for each player.
- The Hunter’s Cloak is not included in competitive playlists.
Note: We have also added notes from the developers about the potential fix or descriptions about the bug.
Battle Royale Issues:
1. Crash site slip streams won’t disable after hitting a certain storm circle phase
We are aware the Crash site slip streams are not disabling after a certain storm circle.
2. Vehicles take heavy damage when colliding with Mothership wreckage.
Please be aware that vehicles may clip into and take heavy damage when colliding with Mothership wreckage pieces at crash sites, potentially causing you to be eliminated.
3. Dark Jonesy Stage 2 quest “Stoke a Campfire” doesn’t progress during the match when it’s obtained.
Dark Jonesy Stage 2 quest “Stoke a Campfire” doesn’t progress during the match when it’s obtained.
The quest will progress in the next match played.
4. Donation Boards do not display War Effort items in chosen language.
Players with a non-English language selected will not see the name of the items available to donate to in the War Effort in their chosen language.
Save The World Issues
1. Quests cannot be pinned from quest journal
The option to pin quest in the quest journal is currently unavailable
Fortnite is now available on the PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, Android and iOS platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Epic Games