Fortnite servers on February 15 are currently down for maintenance as Epic Games works on the scheduled maintenance for Update 19.30. The maintenance hours were announced on Twitter primarily. Therefore current gaming sessions are put on hold for its player base.
Please do note that Update 19.30 will follow after the scheduled maintenance. The developers have recommended wrapping up any gaming sessions 30 minutes before the update just to be safe. The maintenance period will start from 04:00 AM ET but we do not know how long it will be.
Fortnite: Servers Down Right Now (February 15, 2022)
The following notes were released by Epic Games regarding the maintenance work:
While we do not know what is coming in Update 19.30 just yet, the developers have stated that they will remove the initial screen where you select Save The World, Battle Royale, or Creative game modes. This will allow players to directly jump into the action without having to navigate through the menu.
Plus, we can assume that these bugs will get fixed in this update since they were known to the developers:
- Tents only have two slots for some players
- The weekly quests stay on the quest log even after being completed
- Spiderman’s Web Shooters drop with full uses from eliminated players
- Players are unable to control the Quadcrasher when flying
- The tree leaf textures look low-resolution regardless of your graphical settings
- Outfits glow with a blue FX in the lobby
- The storm will close before the indicated timer in Creative Mode
- Flying close to the border will send you off the map in Creative Mode
- Save The World lobby track does not play
While these are not the official patch notes, we can expect these bugs to get fixed. However, we will keep you updated as soon as the new update releases and Epic Games push out the patch notes.
What do you think will be coming out in Update 19.30? Let us know in the comments below! For more updates check out our Patch Notes section.