Free Fire is all set for the big OB25 Update that is coming out tomorrow and we have the full patch notes with all the details. This new Free Fire OB25 update is being called Operation Chrona and will add several new exciting features like a new Ranked Season 5, advanced weapons, a new SMG called Vector and a new mini-game called Training Island.
There is plenty of new and exciting stuff in this upcoming Free Fire OB25 patch. In one of the changes mentioned, weekly missions have replaced elite and Veteran missions in the Elite Pass. We were hoping for some news about the Free Fire Max, but looks like we will have to wait a bit longer.
Free Fire OB25 Update Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Free Fire OB25 update that is going to launch tomorrow – 7th December 2020. We will confirm the exact time of the release later.
Ranked Season 4: Against Squad
- Free Fire Ranked Season 4 called Against Squad will start from December 8, 2020
- Players reaching Gold III or higher will P90 Gold as an exclusive reward.
- Search Engine has been improved to improve the quality of matches and matchmaking.
- Preformed squads will get lesser patent protections.
- Players will receive extra patent protections when they rank up.
- Preformed squads will be placed against other preformed squads.
New Weapon: Vector
- Vector will be available in Contra Squad and Classic Mode.
- It is the first-ever weapon in Free Fire that supports Akimbo Mode, in which two weapons can be equipped at the same time.
- It has a damage rate of 22 and can be equipped with gun mouth and stock as attachments.
- Frequency rate of M82B has been reduced on all maps.
- Damage has been increased from 28 to 29.
- Rate of Fire has been increased by 5%
- Effective Range has been increased by 12.5%
- Maximum Kickback has been decreased by 14%
- Damage has been increased from 23 to 24.
- Recoil has been decreased by 11%.
- Advanced Accessories have been replaced with Advanced Weapons.
- Advanced Weapons will appear in random locations on the map.
- A new mini-game has been added along with vehicle upgrades.
- New coin called Shells has been introduced that can be earned by participating in the mini-games and socializing. Shells can be traded with fireworks in the game.
- Sound Box has been made available on the Training Island.
- Dynamic lighting: Training Island lighting will now adjust to real-world brightness.
- The speed of the electric board has been decreased, and it will get unequipped upon receiving damage.
- Weekly missions have replaced elite and Veteran missions.
- The developers will adjust the mission mechanisms in the next season, so players have a better experience as they level up.
- Now, players can save two different HUD patterns for different game modes.
Ranked Mode Interface
- A new special page has been added for ranked mode so that players can check their ranked season stats and rewards easily for both Battle Royale and Contra Squad.
- You can now rotate utilities menu to adjust the HUD anywhere on the screen.
Free Fire Partners
- Free Fire Partner program has been made available.
- Free Fire partners will receive special in-game badges.
Bug Fixes and Optimizations
- Kill camera in Classic Mode has been optimized.
- Players can now re-follow the jump leader.
- Most secondary weapons will appear on players’ models.
Exciting, right? We can’t wait to start playing Free Fire tomorrow when this OB25 update goes live!