Boneloaf has just released Gang Beasts Update 1.17 for everyone and here we have the full list of patch notes for you to cover. This new patch brings over some under-the-hood changes like a new matchmaker which doesn’t change anything on the frontend side for the users.
You should be able to download and install this Gang Beasts Update 1.17 now. This patch was released after a while and it is good to see the developers still working on new features for the game. Everything you need to know regarding this update has been covered below in the full release notes.
Gang Beasts Update 1.17 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Gang Beasts Update 1.17 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Introduces a new matchmaker with no change to user experience
- Optimizes various stages, including Wheel, Aquarium and Tower
- Fixes various infinite loading screens when playing online and adds various loading time and screen information improvements
- Updates credits
- Fixes issue where certain Waves AI would not be eliminated correctly and keep the round going
- Train no longer results in draw incorrectly
- Contains various bug fixes for camera and railings in Wheel and Vent
- Minor improvements to stage performance
- Fixes issue where restarting a round from countdown 0 would cause a softlock
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.