Rose City Games released this latest Garden Story Update 1.0.6 and we have the full list of patch notes here for your reading pleasure. This release brings another round of bug fixes and minor improvements to the game.
All the relevant information you might need to know regarding this Garden Story Update 1.0.6 has been covered below in the full notes. Since the patch is already live now, you should be able to download and install it right away on your consoles.
Garden Story Update 1.0.6 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Garden Story Update 1.0.6 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Added collectible to unlock final memory slot
- Fixed soft lock where endgame sequence in The World would not fire
- Fixed soft lock where Concord could perish while exiting a dungeon
- Fixed soft lock where Concord could get trapped in Ollie’s shop
- Fixed soft lock where Rapa would not address Concord when arriving in Autumn Town at night
- Fixed bug where the player could plant seeds without owning them
- Fixed various visual bugs
- Reenabled missing book in Summer Bar library
- Various spelling and wording adjustments
For a list of other game changes and updates, check out our Patch Notes section.