Konami Digital will be releasing GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon Update 0.1.11 tomorrow and we already have the full list of patch notes. This game has been inspired by the Japanese ukiyo-e art style and is beautiful and deadly, at the same time, to play. This patch features some gameplay adjustments, bug fixes and several system-level adjustments.
This is a small patch, not a massive one with tons of new features, so this is why do not expect any new game content with this GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon Update 0.1.11. You can find all the relevant information below in the release notes about this patch.
GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon Update 0.1.11 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon Update 0.1.11 that is now live and rolling out to all supported platforms of the game:
- Adjustments have been made to the placement of the blood effects when an attack hit an enemy.
[Comparison in the placement of the blood effects between V0.1.10 and V0.1.11]
- Reading a stone monument will now always lead to a Health Potion and Material Pouch dropping.
- Hit box for demons has been changed. Also, it is now harder to be attacked from behind.
- The number of clears in the saved data was shown by difficulty level. It will now show the total number of clears instead.
- Tutorial images that were showing in Japanese will now show in English.
- Shortened hold button period required to skip cut scenes.
- Fixed the issue where players would take continuous damage from the needle trap in “Frozen Graveyard”.
- Fixed the issue where some enemies would not take damage when frozen.
- Fixed the issue where some enemies would not die when frozen.
- Fixed the issue where “One-Strike Specialist”, “Free Form” and “Slash of Elimination” skill effects were being applied to weapons that were not equipped with those skills.
- Fixed the issue where force quitting the game during the credits would give you multiple clears instead of one clear.
- Fixed the issue where parrying some enemies attacks would result in Flash Damage instead of Crushing Damage.
- Fixed the issue where some screen transitions would cause images to be distorted.
- Fixed the issue where the effects of some debuff would be displayed twice.
- Fixed some incorrect text.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.