Konami Digital has released this latest GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon Update 0.2.14 and here are the complete list of patch notes. There are several new additions in the game that regular players are going to thoroughly enjoy, plus it also includes a long list of gameplay and system adjustments.
We do not have the update file size for this GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon Update 0.2.14, but it should start downloading for you when you start Steam. All the relevant information you need to know regarding this patch has been covered in the release notes below, right after the jump.
GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon Update 0.2.14 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon Update 0.2.14 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- (Community) Renge’s Remnants now appears in-game.
After you defeat Puppet Getsu Renge, Getsu Renge’s Remnants will randomly appear to antagonize you between stages, just like Puppet Getsu Renge.
- Added “No interruptions” to Options.
Turning this option on prevents Puppet Getsu Renge and Renge’s Remnants from appearing in-game.
This option must be turned on to get the Unequaled Bravery achievement, and turned off to get the Prison of Souls achievement or make Getsu Renge a playable character.
This option can only be changed from the title screen’s settings, and not from the in-game settings.
- (Community) Added a feature for changing the controller button design on the UI.
- (Community) The Super Armor (SA) that activates during player actions now also reduces damage as well as preventing actions being interrupted.
As such, a damage-reducing effect has been added to all club actions, unique actions with spears, Mana Ring actions, and all actions with weapons equipped with the rare skill Determination.
- Added color to damage values when damage is subtracted.
Damage is displayed in blue when the player or an enemy is guarding and when Super Armor (SA) activates.
- Adjusted the main weapon Bludgeon.
Increased the power and activation speed of the second grounded attack. Reduced the charge time for grounded unique actions.
- Changed the rewards received from Puppet battles. Instead of a treasure box with 4 Souls, the reward will now restore some vitality and raise main weapon, subweapon, and stamina enhancements each by one Soul Devour level.
The rewards from Remnants battles will be the same.
- (Community) Revised the player detection rules for Geisha Spirit and Geisha Spirit (Turned), and adjusted them so they are less likely to attack the player from the player’s blindspot.
Rebalanced vitality increase for Soul Devour.
- (Community) When dismantling weapons in Frozen Graveyard, characters are no longer moved forcibly by the blizzard effect.
- (Community) Adjusted the status effect hitbox for weapons.
If skills are of the same type, whichever has the greater effect amount/time is applied. However, their chances of activation are added together.
If skills are of different types, the one with the highest chance of activation will be given priority, and the status effect that activates first will be applied.
Effects of the rare skills “Purple Liquid”, “Orange Flames”, “Vermilion Blood”, “Blue Ice” and “Yellow Magic” have been applied to all attack actions.
- The weapon skill Spirit Absorption can now take effect even when inflicting less than 100 damage.
- Players no longer approach enemies after being attacked and knocked back at the edge of the screen.
- (Community) Items are now purchased from shops when weapons are equipped as opposed to when weapons are picked up.
- (Community) Limited which keys can scroll through loading tips.
- (Community) Added zoom in/out to the map displayed when fast travelling between locations.
- Fixed a rare issue where the player moves to a nonexistent area when passing through a Torii (Gold).
- Fixed an issue that occurred when moving between stages after moving a subweapon to another button. If only one subweapon was equipped, two of the same subweapons ended up being equipped.
- Fixed the Freeze effect so that it works on Puppet Getsu Renge.
- Fixed a bug that occurred during some of Puppet Getsu Renge’s actions.
- Fixed a screen bug that occurred when suspending and then resuming the game immediately after defeating Puppet Getsu Renge.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the achievement Prison of Souls from being attained.
- Fixed an issue that nullified attacks until Freeze wears off from a defeated enemy.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Shrine Maiden’s dialogue to overlap.
- Fixed an issue where the level of weapons dropped in some stages was not suitable.
- Fixed an issue where the voices of the Twin Tempest Demons did not play correctly.
- Fixed some incorrect text.
- Fixed an issue where unexpected enemies appeared in the Frozen Graveyard and The Great Wave of Damnation.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the player from returning to the back of Avenue of Pleasure and Illusion immediately after moving to the front via the gate.
- Fixed an issue that caused a status effect placed on an enemy to disappear when they moved between the front and back of Avenue of Pleasure and Illusion.
- Fixed an issue wherein vitality recovered when triggering Slay on an enemy with a weapon containing Spirit Absorption.
- Fixed an issue where the monument interaction guide did not display correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the background water surface effect continues to be displayed after the player defeats the Hydra of the Depths.
- Fixed an issue in which a window mode resolution higher than the set resolution could not be selected after it was set to a resolution lower than the monitor being used.
- Fixed UI inconsistencies.
- Fixed an issue wherein the wrong audio played in part of the UI.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Patch Notes V1.0.2
- Fixed a number of text/display-related errors.
- Fixed system errors that may occur when using a 4K monitor.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.