The developers at Konami Digital just deployed GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon Update 0.3.13, and we have the complete patch notes right here for you to read. The latest patch primarily includes several gameplay adjustments and stability improvements. Moreover, the new update also brings many game UI bug fixes.
The latest patch is live and available to download on all of the supported platforms. The actual file size for the new patch is unknown as of now, but we’ll upload it here as soon as it is revealed. All the relevant details about GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon Update 0.3.13 has been added in the next section.
GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon Update 0.3.13 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon Update 0.3.13 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- (Community) Increased the amount of rewards dropped after defeating the Final Boss.
- (Community) Increased the drop rates of the Marine Key, Snowy Key and Dull Key.
- Increased the duration of the player character’s invincibility after being hit by a trap.
- (Community) The floating crossbow in Subspace Citadel can now be attacked.
Dealing damage to the floating crossbows prevents them from moving for a set period of time.
Note that the eyes of a floating crossbow indicate whether it is active or not.
- (Community) The number of floating crossbows placed in the Subspace Citadel has been adjusted.
- (Community) The interval time between the floating crossbows’ attacks has been adjusted.
- Reduced the hitbox duration of Oni’s (Club) second attack.
- Adjusted Daidarabotchi’s attack patterns, reducing the frequency of its movement.
- Reduced the distance of Wanyudo’s backward wind-up before it attacks.
- Adjusted Ravenous Demon’s hitbox so that it can hit players at point-blank range.
- (Community) Lowered the sound effect volume when the low-vitality alert is triggered.
- (Community) Decreased the status effect duration of the poison traps in the Cocytus.
- (Community) Adjusted the materials’ prices in the Shop.
- Increased the maximum range of Matchlocks.
- Reworked the functionality of Kunais so that their flight speeds are no longer reduced after bouncing back from a wall.
- Increased the number of hits required to trigger Rupture on an enemy.
- Status Effects will no longer be applied on enemies during their Break state.
- Corrected Getsu Renge’s running animation when wielding Spears.
- Fixed an issue in which Daidarabotchi would be placed in the Break state again when the game is paused and unpaused after one instance of application.
- Fixed an issue in which certain attack effects did not trigger the correct visual feedback when applied on Daidarabotchi.
- Fixed an issue in which the large rock placed by Daidarabotchi persists beyond its intended duration.
- Fixed various issues regarding Tenaga-Ashinaga.
- Fixed an issue with the Final Boss in which it being applied with Status Effects would prevent it from taking damage.
- Fixed an issue in which Ravenous Demon would be launched off unnaturally when defeated or during their Break state.
- Fixed an issue when in the Subspace Citadel in which the mini-map may not display correctly.
- Fixed an issue with certain Subspace Citadel stages where items and caltrops would fall through the floor.
- Fixed an issue with certain Frozen Graveyard stages in which your character would get stuck in a crouching position and be unable to move.
- Fixed an issue in which enemies who do not belong in that stage would spawn in certain areas.
- Fixed an issue in which Flash triggered on one enemy would apply to another that is suffering from a Status Effect.
- Fixed an issue in which the incorrect sound effects played with certain functions.
- Corrected a number of in-game guides.
- Corrected the Tutorial for the Freeze and Parasite status effects.
- Fixed an issue with certain languages in which the text would extend beyond their intended space.
- Fixed an issue with certain languages in which the text would overlap with one another.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.