Sucker Punch just pushed out this latest Ghost of Tsushima Update 2.017, and here is the full list of patch notes for you to read through. This update adds new game modes and harder difficulties and changes up the crafting system along with minor fixes. You can check the details of the update in this article.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Ghost of Tsushima patch notes for Update 2.017 is covered in the next section. The update can be downloaded by logging on to your PlayStation console and beginning the downloading in the background. The size of the update is unavailable as of yet.
Ghost of Tsushima Update 2.017 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Ghost of Tsushima Update 2.017 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
Added a new Custom Mode option to Platinum Survival. This allows players to enable up to four preset Difficulty Modifiers as well as up to three Nightmare hazards to be present in the match.
- This allows you to create your own custom Nightmare-style experience. Do you only want hwachas? You can do that!
- Similar to Photo Mode, matchmaking is disabled for Custom Mode, but it can be selected as a new Fill Party goal.
- In response to some players asking for an even higher level of challenge, it’s also possible to enable all of the above in a single match. Only the strongest Legends will be able to defeat every wave with all Difficulty Modifiers and hazards enabled, and all bonus objectives completed.
Crafting System Updates
- When re-rolling a gear property, Keep Existing Property has been replaced with Increase Existing Property. This provides a path for getting maximum stat values on gear without relying on RNG.
- Revised property rerolls. Rerolled stats will never decrease in effectiveness.
- Added the ability to reroll locked perks and stats on 120 Ki gear for the additional cost of one Purified Gear Item per reroll.
- Added accessibility option Dark Flash Bomb Effect. This changes the color of flash bomb screen effects to black. (This option applies to both Legends and the single-player campaign)
- Changed hwacha behavior so it won’t immediately target players upon spawning
- Assassins are now less likely to be targeted by enemies in the middle of a Chain Vanish streak
- Added a new Fill Party goal: Purify Cursed Objects
- Fixed a bug causing some Feats to incorrectly unlock when completing a mission on Platinum instead of Nightmare
- Replaced wave 12 world mod in Blood & Steel with Toxic Clouds •Fixed a rare issue where world modifiers would fail to network
- Resolved an error message that would occasionally appear after the conclusion of a match
- Localization fixes
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.