Sucker Punch Productions has finally deployed Ghost of Tsushima Update 2.07 and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The update finally brings back the Fundoshi armor to New Game+ players and also fixes issues with re-playable missions and adds some stability improvements.
The update is available globally on all supported platforms and is titled as version 02.007.000 on the PS5. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below for more information about the update.
Ghost of Tsushima Update 2.07 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
• Restored missing Fundoshi for some New Game+ players who had lost access to it.
• Addressed an issue where replayed missions would not grant the proper rewards until the game was reloaded.
• Addressed an issue where some supply boxes could be restocked upon checkpoint reload.
• Addressed an issue where giving the hut builder supplies then skipping the cutscene would still take the supplies but not complete the objective.
• Addressed an issue where players were not able to join in-progress Legends Survival matches via matchmaking.
• Reduced the length of haptic feedback when fast traveling
• Addressed some issues related to Activity Cards.
• Addressed an issue with Legends leaderboards visibility.
• Various UI improvements, bug and crash fixes.
In case you missed it, we previously released other post-launch patches (2.05 and 2.06), which corrected a crash some players were experiencing and resolved an issue for some players who were unable to make progress on Iki Island if they arrived wearing the Sakai Armor.
We are continuing to investigate issues and will release additional patches in the weeks to come, including fixes for Ghost of Tsushima: Legends ahead of next week’s launch of Rivals mode.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Sucker Punch Productions