Santa Monica Studios just pushed out this latest God of War PC Update 1.0.4, and here are the full list of patch notes for you. This round fixes a number of bugs that had been annoying several players, and it is good to see the developers pushing out frequent patches.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the God of War patch notes for PC Update 1.0.4 is covered in the next section. This patch can now be downloaded and installed directly from Steam. You might need to restart the Steam client to receive this patch, if not automatically available. For a list of all the known issues with the game, do read through our guide.
God of War PC Patch Notes: Update 1.0.4 – January 28, 2022
Here are the official patch notes for God of War PC Update 1.0.4 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Atreus will now reset his state during restart from checkpoint or saved game should he become unresponsive.
- Fixed some rare instances of graphics driver crashes.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect VRAM detection on Intel XE platform.
- Fixed an issue where the display mode setting would visually set to windowed mode when resetting display settings to default on an ultrawide monitor.
- Fixed an issue where control functionality would be lost if opening inventory during realm travel sequence.
- Fixed a crash that could occur at client shutdown.
- Added support for DLSS Sharpening slider.
- Added additional logging to crash reports to help identify root causes of intermittent crashes.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.