Counterplay Games has just deployed Godfall Update 3.3.54 and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The new update brings in stability improvements and bug fixes including solving issues where killing rapidly killing a group of enemies could cause a delay in spawning loot.
The update is available globally as a mandatory download on both the PC, Xbox, PlayStation and all other supported platforms. You can take a look at all the relevant information for Godfall Patch Notes: Update 3.3.54 down below. The file size of the update has not been released just yet.
Godfall Patch Notes: Update 3.3.54 (Stability & Bug Fixes)
Here are the complete patch notes for Godfall Update 3.3.54 coming out on all supported platforms:
PlayStation 5/PlayStation 4: LIVE
- Solved an issue where players could receive an incorrect/negative amount of Ascension Points.
- Solved an issue where secondary ailment traits would no longer grant bonus damage after being upgraded.
- Solved an issue where rapidly killing a group of enemies could cause a delay in spawning loot.
- Solved an issue in the Tower of Trials where rapidly killing a group of enemies and interacting with a Chest or Spring would cause a delay spawning loot or displaying Boon/Bane choices.
- Solved an issue where players could be kicked back to the Sanctum from AToT when opening up their menu after picking up many pieces of loot quickly.
- Solved an issue where players could choose the same Curse more than once in a Lightbringer round.
- Solved an issue where players could choose a Curse from the same category more than once in a Lightbringer round.
- Solved an issue where light beacons in Lightbringer would not point towards Light Caches if activated during earlier phases.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Counterplay Games