Gods of Boom Update 2.0 is now rolling out to Android and iOS users worldwide and we have the complete update patch notes with us. This patch mostly covers bugs that the team has found after the recent updates have released. There was an annoying bug in Gods of Boom where you were being taken to the match lobby whenever you wanted to spectate a game.
Brave New Season will be soon coming to an end, but before that happens, there is a new brawl coming up for you to enjoy. This weekend activity is being teased to be an intense one, so we are already looking forward to it.
Gods Of Boom Update 20.2 Patch Notes
There are the complete patch notes for the Gods Of Boom Update 20.2 that was released today on December 7. You should have received this update by now via the Google Play Store for Android or the App Store on iOS devices.
New Brawl Assets
We’ve got a new brawl coming up at the end of the Brave New Season, and it’s an intense one! We can’t tell you every little detail about it, but soon you’ll experience this brand-new weekend activity yourselves. Just hold on for a little longer.
- Now, you can spectate random battles and battles of your friends without any issues. The game no longer takes you to the main lobby instead of the match
- Solved the problem with daily quest updating – the game searched for a match instead of updating the quest
- Fixed the error which caused players to respawn automatically, instead of respawning after pushing the Battle button. The button’s now back and works like intended
- Since version 20.1, your brawl plate does not overlap with the Battle Career icon
- Fixed the bug which allowed one full-body suit to be equipped on top of another
- Fixed the error which caused Battle Career ending screens to crop incorrectly on devices with 4:3 screens
If you’d like to check updates for other games, check out our Patch Notes section.
[via Gods of Boom]