The folks at Perfuse Entertainment have just released Golf It Update 0.8.2.1, and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The update primarily includes some brand new lobby options and bug fixes.
The new update is live and available to download on all of the supported platforms. The actual size of the latest update is unknown at the moment, but we’ll upload it here as soon as we get our hands on it. All the relevant information regarding the Golf It new update has been added in the next section.
Golf It Update 0.8.2.1 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for Golf It Update 0.8.2.1 coming out on all supported platforms:
- – Added option to open/close server from inside the lobby to allow/stop new players from joining
- – Added option to enable/disable sound events to be played from the start after loading the map
- – Fixed custom assets saving incorrectly in the editor. Resaving maps using custom assets will result in lower file size and faster load times
- – Fixed text chat not auto-scrolling correctly on longer messages
- – Fixed credits causing soft-lock
- – Fixed map name not being visible in the lobby for clients
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.