Polyphony Digital has just released Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.09 and we have the complete patch notes for you right here. This update fixes various issues that were present in the game since the previous update or since launch. It also fixes the progression issue that reset your progress.
If you have been looking for the official patch notes for Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.09, you’ve come to the right place. The update has been made available on all supported platforms and players can get their hands on them by a simple download. Unfortunately, the size of the update is still unknown but we will post them as soon as we find out.
Gran Turismo 7 Patch Notes – Update 1.09
Improvements and Adjustments
1. Daytona International Speedway
- Fixed an issue wherein swerving suddenly on entry to the pit road on Tri-Oval and Road Course would cause the pit stop sequence to be skipped and the car to move straight to the exit.
2. Sport & Lobby
- Fixed a very rare issue wherein an application error would occur in an online race or Lobby upon entry to the race event.
3. My Page
- Fixed an issue wherein the values for ‘Clean Races,’ ‘Fastest Laps,’ ‘Pole Positions’ and ‘Victories’ statistics shown under the ‘Sport’ category in the Profile section would not display correctly;
- Fixed an issue wherein the value for the ‘Races’ statistic shown under the ‘Sport’ category in the Profile section was displayed as double the correct amount.
- Fixed a rare issue wherein the game progression would reset if the game was started with an unstable network connection.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Gran Turismo 7