Obsidian Entertainment has just deployed their latest Grounded Update 0.10.2 and here are the full list of patch notes for you to read. Do not expect any new game features or new content in this release, as it is all about small changes, minor updates and bug fixes in the game.
We do not yet have the update file size for Grounded Update 0.10.2, but it shouldn’t be too big as it only contains fixes. All the relevant information you need to know regarding this patch is covered in the notes below.
Grounded Update 0.10.2 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Grounded Update 0.10.2 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
BUG FIXES – ALL PLATFORMS:
TOP COMMUNITY FIXES
- Clients who have save data from previous Grounded updates will properly have access to any new Mutations added since they first saved.
- Additional crash fixes were added.
- Smoothie Station goops properly get removed from inventories when crafting a freestyle smoothie that matches an actual recipe version.
- Pets no longer trigger traps.
- Tame weevils will stay happy for longer when equipped with an item, as intended.
- Pets no longer immediately become unhappy after resting through the night.
BUG FIX – STEAM ON WINDOWS 7 AND WINDOWS 8
- The game no longer crashes when loading into the yard for Windows 7 and Windows 8 users.
BUG FIXES – XBOX AND WIN 10 STORE PLATFORMS:
- Accepting a game invite while suspended will properly join the game after resuming.
- Muting a player in your friend’s list no longer prevents them from text chatting with you in-game.
Grounded is now out on the Xbox and PC platforms only. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.