Rockstar just pushed out the latest GTA Vice City Day One update for The Definite Edition and here are the full patch notes for you. The update brings in tons of changes to the entire GTA Trilogy which includes improves texture, lighting, controller support and more.
This update is now available globally and comes in with the base game. The file size of this particular trilogy is 48.549 GB and will be a mandatory download. You can find all the relevant information regarding GTA Vice City patch notes for the Day One update down below. This game is part of the trilogy that also includes Grand Theft Auto: Sand Andreas.
GTA Vice City The Definitive Edition: Patch Notes
Here are the complete Day One patch notes for GTA Vice City: The Definitive Edition alongside all the new features coming to the game:
- Wide-Ranging Modern Control Upgrades
- Improvements To Targeting and Lock On Aiming
- Updated Weapon and Radio Station Wheels
- Updated Mini-Maps enhancing Navigation
- Updated destinations, updated achievements, trophies and more
- The PC version includes NVIDIA DLSS and additional Accomplishments
- Completely Rebuilt Lighting System
- Improved Shadows, Weather, and Reflection
- Higher Resolution Textures across Buildings, Weapons, Roads, Interiors and More
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.