ArenaNet has just deployed the January 25 Update for Guild Wars 2 and we have prepared the full patch notes for you to go through. This update adds to the Lunar New Year event. It includes new guild decorations. On top of that, it also adds new items to the festival vendors as well.
If you have been on the lookout for the patch notes for the January 25 update of Guild Wars 2 then you’ve come to the right place. The update has been rolled out on all supported platforms and players can go right ahead and have it downloaded, however, the file size of it still remains a mystery. But, fret not as we will be updating this post as soon as we find out.
Guild Wars 2 Patch Notes: January 25 Update
Here are the official patch notes for the January 25 Update of Guild Wars 2, available on all supported platforms:
Lunar New Year
As another new year dawns on Tyria, join the festivities in Divinity’s Reach! The Year of the Tiger is upon us, and the Lunar New Year Festival returns with new rewards and refreshing activities. Collect and open lucky envelopes to earn essences of luck, delicious foods, fireworks, valuable items, and a chance to find the new Lucky Tiger Lantern backpacks!
- The Lunar New Year annual meta-achievement, Lunar New Year Customs, has been updated with a new reward, the Primal Tiger Hood! Last year’s meta-achievement reward, the Lunar-Enchanted Gloves, can now be purchased from the Lunar New Year rewards vendors.
- A new weekly achievement, (Weekly) Lunar Festivities, has been added. Complete various festival activities earn the achievement and gain rewards each week!
- Lucky Envelope rewards have been updated with new items for the Year of the Tiger, including a new backpack to celebrate the Year of the Tiger in style.
- New items have been added to the festival reward vendors.
- New guild decorations have been added to commemorate the Year of the Tiger.
- A number of festival-related bugs have been fixed to ensure a happy holiday for all heroes.
Lunar New Year will be active until February 15 at noon Pacific Time (UTC-8). See you in Divinity’s Reach!
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Guild Wars Forum