Guilty Gear Strive Update 1.10 is now available by the developers at Arc System Works, and you can read the full patch notes here in this article. This patch is focused around battle balance adjustments, and fixes for issues in each game mode. For those waiting for the patch to arrive today, please note, it is scheduled to release tomorrow some time – not today.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Guilty Gear Strive (GGS) patch notes for Update 1.10 is covered below in the next section. As mentioned earlier, you will be able to download and install this patch tomorrow on all the relevant consoles and the PC via Steam.
Guilty Gear Strive (GGS) Patch Notes: Update 1.10
Here are the official patch notes for Guilty Gear Strive Update 1.10 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
General / Game Modes
- Reduced the network connection time upon login.
- Added a “Sync R-Code with Server” feature under System Settings from the main menu Settings option. Using this feature downloads the R-Code from the server and applies it as the R-Code for the current save data. Please use this feature when your save data has been deleted or lost.
- When the player’s suggested floor is the Celestial Floor, they will now begin matching on the Celestial Floor after selecting Quick Start from the main menu.
- When Counter Setting and either Automatic Psych Burst or Automatic Roman Cancel are set simultaneously, the Counter Setting will be prioritized.
- Fixed a bug where sound effects for flame attacks would be played multiple times under certain circumstances.
- The battle version has been updated from 1.04 to 1.05. Please refer to the following URL for more details and breakdown of each character changes → GGST Webpage link
*You can check the battle version in the Replay Theater, etc.
Some missions in Mission Mode have been changed to reflect this.
- Fixed a bug where the Maximum Combo Damage and Maximum Combo Hits would not be displayed properly. Previous data will be reset on login, and properly registered from current gameplay.
- Damage from Wall Break will now be included in Maximum Combo Damage, Total Damage Dealt, and Total Damage Taken.
- Fixed a bug where the Network functions would not respond properly, mostly after viewing a large amount of play data from the Ranking screen.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Guilty Gear Strive