Microsoft has just released Halo: The Master Chief Collection Update 1.2448.0.0 and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The update mainly consists of bug fixes and stability improvements as well.
The update is available globally on all supported platforms and will be a mandatory download. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below for more information.
Halo: The Master Chief Collection Update 1.2448.0.0 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
Install Size by Platform
- Steam: max size of 36.37 MB
- Microsoft Store and Xbox Game Pass for PC: max size of 1,022 MB
- Xbox consoles: max size of 1,013 MB
Resolved in this hotfix
- Fixed an issue in matchmade Heroic Firefight games that caused the difficulty to be set to Normal.
- Fixed an issue with matchmaking that made it harder for players in low population regions to find games.
- Fixed an issue with some game variants failing to load when connecting in matchmaking. This mainly happened for Halo: Combat Evolved.
- Added a Report Player button to the Player Details page. The rules and processes behind reporting a player are the same as before.
- The post-game Carnage Report for a matchmade Heroic Firefight Social match says the session was on Normal difficulty, even though it was on Heroic difficulty.
- While loading into a matchmade Halo: Combat Evolved game, the loading screen information is sometimes missing or incorrect.
For a list of other game changes and updates, check out our Patch Notes section.