Ninja Theory has just rolled out the new Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Update 126.96.36.199 and we have the complete list of patch notes here. This is more of an optimization patch targeting the next-gen Xbox Series X/S console players. All the list of bug fixes and improvements have been given below in the next section.
You should be able to download and install this Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Update 188.8.131.52 right away as the patch is already live. All the relevant information you need to know regarding the update has been covered in the full release notes below.
Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Update 184.108.40.206 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Update 220.127.116.11 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed several small issues when accessing/leaving photo mode in game.
- Fixed graphical anomalies with some shadows.
- Fixed the black reflections appearing under certain angles in water puddles in Resolution and Performance modes.
- Added a new feature – dynamic grass and interactive foliage, bending with Senua’s movement
- Improved frame rate in certain sections of the game whilst in performance mode.
- Improved resolution in some sections of the game whilst in resolution mode.
- Fixed a minor graphical bug during intro sequence with Senua’s canoe.
- Several minor texture and lighting improvements made in general.
- Fixed a bug where the difficulty could switch to Auto on its own
- Fixed small issues with certain geometry being disconnected from the map.
- Fixed HDR issue causing the screen to become washed out or overbright on some HDR screens
- Fixed HDR issue that could cause all filters within the Photo Mode to become disabled with HDR enabled.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.