Reto Moto has just released Heroes & Generals February 23 Update, and we have the complete list of patch notes right here for you to read. This update rewords the E4 capture point on the Watermill Crossing town map. It also allows you to cap your FPS as well.
We do not yet have the update file size for this Heroes & Generals February 23 Update but will add it here once we have it. All the relevant information regarding Heroes & Generals patch notes has been added in the next section. Since the patch is live, you can download and install it directly from Steam.
Heroes & Generals Patch Notes: February 23 Update
Here are the complete patch notes for Heroes & Generals February 23 Update rolling out on all the supported platforms of the game:
REWORKED E4 CAPTURE POINT ON TOWN MAP
- Added more cover between E line and bridge
- Capture point moved across the river
- Added watermill as capture point
TWO ADDITIONAL SINGLE-COLOR PAINT JOBS
- M3A1 US
- M3A1 RU
- Tiger II
- M26 Pershing
- M18 Hellcat
- Stug II
CAP YOUR FPS
- Framerate limiter
Dev. Note: If both VSync and limiting is enabled then the lower of the two values are used
- Vehicles are now draggable out of depot
- Added a unlockable state to depot list
- Added a label for captured weapons in the depot
- Improved depot sorting
- Dev. Note: Order is now unlocked, unlocked with missing parent item, locked, locked with missing item, incompatible with alphabetical order as a second sorting parameter.
- Attempts to fix Soldier XP Boosters no longer count down during server maintenance
- Improved depot UI
- Added an arrow to iteminfooverlay indicating selected item in depot list
- Fixed 2 bugs that caused ribbons requirments to be shown in the iteminfooverlay when they shouldnt
- Fixed a bug that caused depot sorting to change or break on click
- Improved backend operations of items for depot
- Fixed ‘new item’ counter
- Allow secondary vehicle weapons to be reloaded when primary does not need reloading
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: RETO MOTO