Amplitude Studios released this new Humankind Update 220.127.116.11 earlier today and here are the complete patch notes list for you to read. This is the very first update since the launch of the game and it shows the developers are really up to fixing each and every bug in the game. We have already covered several known issues in Humankind, but do install this patch to make the game a lot more stable.
This latest Humankind Update 18.104.22.168 is now available for download and installation on Steam. Everything you need to know regarding this patch has been covered in the full release notes below. We do not yet have the file size of this patch, but will add it here once we have it with us.
Humankind Update 22.214.171.124 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Humankind Update 126.96.36.199 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
CHANGES AND ADDITIONS:
- Removed the Endless mode from beginner and advanced tutorials.
- Added subtitles to the last 4 tutorial videos.
- Fixed an issue where the end turn could hang when an Independent People ransack a Ruin.
- Fixed an issue where the end turn could hang when a Contemporary Russian Emblematic District is built on a Point of Interest which is not a Resource Deposit.
- Fixed an issue where a crash can occur at start while having Epic Game Launcher installed.
- Fixed an issue where the Cloud saves system is not working.
- Fixed an issue where one Territory is removed by the Map Editor each time a save is performed.
- Fixed an issue where a wrong value is displayed when the player has not enough War Support to declare a war.
- Fixed an issue where the default Avatar is displayed in game on the First Time User Experience scenario and not the player’s customized Avatar.
- Fixed an issue where an error can be encountered during a battle against Deers which uses the Automatic Battle feature.
- Fixed an issue where Resource icons could be no longer displayed on Deposits after being exploited.
- Fixed an issue where a debug text is displayed in the Attack Prediction panel when the Ferocious bonus is applied on Units.
- Fixed an issue where a debug text could be displayed in the Narrator’s subtitles when creating the first Emblematic Unit.
- Fixed an issue where “?” character is displayed in numerous event descriptions.
- Fixed an issue where a debug text is displayed in the tooltip of the Luxurious AI Persona Bias.
- Fixed an issue where a debug text is displayed in the Diplomacy log for White Peace proposals.
- Fixed an issue where the fail message when joining a modded Multiplayer lobby isn’t clear enough.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Amplitude Studios