Humankind Update 1.0.10 was just deployed by Amplitude Studios, and here is the full list of patch notes for your reading pleasure. This update brings in the community challenge rewards and some quality of life improvements. There are tons of other fixes as well so make sure to check them out.
You should be able to download and install this Humankind Update 1.0.10 directly off Steam right now. We do not yet have the file size information but will add that here when the details are available. With that said, here are the patch notes for Humankind Update 1.0.10.
Humankind Patch Notes: Update 1.0.10
Here are the complete patch notes for Humankind Update 1.0.10:
– Added new movement markers in naval combat.
– Tooltips for the Colony upgrades has been made clearer: it now specifies how they can be used, or which Units can use them, and players are informed that the Infrastructures build are limited by the Resources owned.
– Players are now better informed about the reward they have gained upon completing a community challenge chapter.
– Fixed an issue where players were unable to refuse demands from an AI Empire in some occasions.
IMPORTANT FIXES [Cultures of Africa]
– Fixed a stuck situation in some occasions in multiplayer sessions when the AI was using Units from the Cultures of Africa pack.
– Fixed a stuck situation when the player was launching a manual battle against a liberated Nigerian’s Army.
IMPORTANT FIXES [EGS]
– Fixed an issue on Epic Game Store where Trophies were not unlocked upon completion of required Achievements in some occasions.
– Fixed an issue on Epic Game Store where the player would not have access to the rewards for unlocked Trophies in some occasions.
– Fixed an issue where no narrator voice lines were triggered when building recently added Cultural Wonders.
– Fixed an issue where the bonus and malus of the Civic “Architecture” were also impacting exploitations in the Official Endless™ Mod.
– Fixed an issue where the Expansionist Star counter was not updated after annexing enemy Territories through war resolutions.
– Fixed an issue where the icon of a construction completed this turn remained displayed on the player’s cursor if they started dragging it during the end turn sequence.
– Fixed an issue where debug text may have been displayed as the name of a custom player Persona.
– Fixed an issue where female Units with female voice-over have a male voice-over during the dying animation.
– Fixed an issue where Units made solely of female pawns could be using male voices.
– Fixed possible instabilities during gameplay when placing a Market Quarter.
– Fixed possible instabilities when inspecting the influence tooltip breakdown from the Empire resource banner.
– Fixed possible instabilities when hovering the mouse over the “Geosynchronous Satellite” shared project in multiplayer sessions.
– Fixed (rare) possible AI instabilities when attaching an Outpost to a City.
– Fixed an issue where multiple debug texts were displayed in the AI persona “Strengths” screen when coming back to it after gameplay.
– Fixed an issue where information text was displayed outside the borders of the combined combat strength comparison bar in some situations.
– Fixed an issue where text error was displayed in the air, artillery or missile strike aftermath pin and panels, when multiple strikes were used on the same target.
– Fixed an issue where, if the maximum number of auto-saves was set to “1”, some autosaves could be automatically deleted.
OTHER FIXES [Cultures of Africa]
– Fixed an issue where texture clipping was present for the Nigerians male avatar outfit.
OTHER FIXES [Windows Store]
– Fixed an issue where the players were receiving an unlock notification for the “Midas Touch” and “Millionaires Club” achievements every time when ending the first turn on a fresh boot.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.