Hunt: Showdown Update 1.35 has just been pushed out by the developers Crytek, and you can read up the full patch notes here. This patch is also known as Hunt: Showdown Update 126.96.36.199 yesterday for the PC. It fixes a number of issues in the game, along with increasing the chance to encounter the new time of day – Sundown.
You can read through the full patch notes for this Hunt: Showdown Update 1.35 below in the next section. We do not yet have the file size of this release, but will add it here as soon as possible once we have it. Everything you need to know regarding this update has been covered in the full notes.
Hunt: Showdown Update 1.35 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Hunt: Showdown Update 1.35 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Increased the chance to encounter the new time of day – Sundown.
Developer Note: Sundown has been changed to be daytime variant rather than a low visibility night time variant. This means we have increased the chance to encounter this to be inline with the other day time variations.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to encounter the 0x20007 error when queueuing for Quickplay.
- Fixed a bug that caused the legendary skins tied to throwabale items to be removed from the weapon when hitting AI.
- Fixed a bug that caused AI to T-pose for one frame after being killed.
- Fixed an issue that caused aspects of the “Third Son” legendary hunter to not be visible on XBOX. (this also relates to the screen tearing issue that would occur when in close proximity to this hunter).
- Improved visibility / lowered obstructions for Scopes in certain times of day by reducing lens reflections while in ADS. Applies to all scoped weapons.
For a list of other game changes and updates, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Hunt: Showdown