Crytek has just introduced Hunt: Showdown Update 184.108.40.206 and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The new update includes tons of bug fixes and has a few stability improvements as well.
The new update comes in at a file size of 300 MB and will be a mandatory download. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below for more information.
Hunt: Showdown Update 220.127.116.11 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for Hunt: Showdown Update 18.104.22.168 available on all supported platforms:
- Tentatively fixed an issue where players could get stuck in a slow walking/moving speed. This issue occured after placing and running into Bear Traps.
- Fixed some instances of crashes that could occur.
- Fixed some UI issues that could lead to “No Platform account” message to be displayed instead of player’s name
- “No platform account” was shown in the team details screen after restarting the game
- “No platform account” was displayed in the team details screen for player using a Steam account
- More logs have been added to the game in order to investigate 0x20007 error messages that could appear when trying to queue for Quickplay.
(In case this occurs to you, please reach out to one of our community managers or moderators and provide your Game.log file so we can investigate the issue further.)
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Hunt Showdown