Crytek is deploying this new Hunt: Showdown Update 220.127.116.11 right now and here you can find the full patch notes to read through. This seems to be a hotfix that the developers announced, and we doubt it will bring any new game content or features. The main servers for the PC and consoles will be taken offline at different timings.
Once fully deployed, you should be able to download and install this Hunt: Showdown Update 18.104.22.168 (PS4 Update 1.33) on the relevant consoles. The total downtime will be of around 2 hours, but the patch go live earlier than that so you can download. Downtime begins at 9AM CEST, so if you will be playing at that time, please make sure to exit to save your Hunter and match progression.
Hunt: Showdown Update 22.214.171.124 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Hunt: Showdown Update 126.96.36.199 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed an issue that caused Scrapbeak to deal more damage than intended with melee attacks such as from the axe and pitchfork.
- Fixed an issue that caused progression for some unlocks to not track correctly which resulted in not being able to unlock the next item in the progression line.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from recruiting the Legendary hunters from previous events (Plague Doctor, Skinflint, Billy).
- Fixed a bug that caused legendary items that could not be bought to appear in the equipment screen.
- Fixed some Turkish localization issues in the Turkish language.
- Fixed an issue where the Legendary Hunter animation’s audio could be heard when you return from a game.
Unfortunately, we do not yet have the official patch notes for the Hunt: Showdown Update 188.8.131.52 that will be rolling out in a few minutes. Once fully live on the PC and consoles, we will add the release notes here when the developers reveal it themselves. Till then, we will just have to wait for the update to complete its rollout.
For a list of other game changes and updates, check out our Patch Notes section.