Crytek has just released Hunt: Showdown Update 184.108.40.206 and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The update is a hotfix and therefore includes a few bug fixes and gameplay tweaks as well.
The update is available globally on all supported platforms and will be a mandatory download. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below for more information about the update down below.
Hunt: Showdown Update 220.127.116.11 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
Below are the notes for the second hotfix to Update 18.104.22.168:
- Increased the chance to encounter the new time of day – Sundown.
Developer Note: Sundown has been changed to be daytime variant rather than a low visibility night time variant. This means we have increased the chance to encounter this to be inline with the other day time variations.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to encounter the 0x20007 error when queueuing for Quickplay.
- Fixed a bug that causaed the legendary skins tied to throwabale items to be removed from the weapon when hitting AI.
- Fixed a bug that caused AI to T-pose for one frame after being killed.
- Fixed an issues that caused aspects of the “Thrid Son” legendary hunter to not be visible when GPU tessellation was enabled.
- Improved visibility / lowered obstructions for Scopes in certain times of day by reducing lens reflections while in ADS. Applies to all scoped weapons.
~The Hunt team
For a list of other game changes and updates, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Hunt Showdown