Crytek has just curtained off Hunt Showdown Update 18.104.22.168, and we have the complete list of official patch notes for you. This update fixes tons of bugs and glitches introduced in the previous patch which brought in tons of map changes.
This patch can be downloaded right now but without any server downtime. Make sure to check out the Hunt Showdown Update 22.214.171.124 patch notes to stay up to date with the hotfixes in the next section.
Hunt Showdown Patch Notes: Update 126.96.36.199
Here are all the patch notes for Update 188.8.131.52 for Hunt Showdown:
Here are the notes for the hotfix to Update 1.7
- Fixed a bug that resulted in Hunters being invincible and unkillable.
- Fixed a bug that caused the news feed to appear on screen after each game session.
- Fixed an issue that caused navigating with the arrow keys or D-pad might not behave as intended.
- Fixed a bug that caused enemy hunters to be highlighted in Dark sight after disconnecting form the mission
- Fixed a bug that caused some UI elements to appear behind the player profile on the after-match screen.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the Vetterli High Velocity ammo to have the wrong image in the book of weapons.
- Fixed several issues that could occur when banishing a boss while a member of your team has been downed.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in downed players receiving their full HP back when a banish was initiated.
~THe Hunt team.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.