Crytek has just curtained off Hunt Showdown Update 22.214.171.124, and we have the complete list of official patch notes for you. This is a minor hotfix update that focuses on fixing various bugs that were present in the game. There are no new additions being made in this update but make sure to check out the patch notes below for the complete details.
This patch can be downloaded on consoles right now without any server downtime. Make sure to check out the Hunt Showdown Update 126.96.36.199 patch notes to stay up to date with the changes in the next section.
Hunt Showdown Patch Notes: Update 188.8.131.52
Here are all the patch notes for Update 184.108.40.206 for Hunt Showdown rolling out on all supported platforms:
- Fixed an issue where single shot weapons sometimes couldn’t be reloaded due to switching while vaulting or quick switching.
- Fixed an issue where the New Army second mastery reset upon prestige (Book of Weapons).
- Fixed an issue where the game crashed when a Hunter used a chaos bomb and then shot the cloud with a Posion Bolt.
- Fixed a text format issue of the Scottfield Brawler mastery in the Book of Weapons.
- Fixed an issue where the Summon progress was unintentionally doubled in some cases after a mission.
- Fixed an issue where the quest progress was not being recorded properly when the game crashed.
- Fixed an issue where the custom ammo slots were not being activated in the custom loadout screen.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.