RocketWerkz just deployed the Icarus Update 126.96.36.199806 and we have all the patch notes for your reading pleasure. This update adds new missions and fixes tons of bugs. It also adds stability improvements to the game as well.
The update is available globally as a mandatory download. You can find all the relevant information for Icarus Patch Notes: Update 188.8.131.52806. The file size for the update is not revealed just yet.
Icarus Patch Notes: Update 184.108.40.206806
Here are the complete patch notes for Icarus Update 220.127.116.11806:
This week’s new missions include a stockpile mission that has you collecting a set of animal trophies, a long survey mission in the Canyons biome and the usual assortment of fixes and improvements (especially to cable/wire handling). With most of the team returning to work next week, we’ll be hard at work planning so expect more news in the near future!
New MissionsSANDY BRIDGES: Extended SurveyMAINTAIN LONG TERM SURVEY STATIONS
//OPERATOR: Uniao //BIOME: Canyons
Discord user: BossLady
BIG SHOT: StockpileSUPPLY TROPHIES FOR HIGH PROFILE CLIENT
//OPERATOR: Sinotai //BIOME: Riverlands
Image by Discord user: Deadly Warlord ThunderKitty
Community SpotlightIf you haven’t seen it in Discord already, check out this amazing outpost build from GH05T Builds on Youtube.
Image by Discord user: GH05T Builds
Image by Discord user: BirdmanG
- Added BIG SHOT: Stockpile mission.
- Added SANDY BRIDGES: Extended Survey mission.
- Added new mounted head trophies for Buffalo, Mammoth, Snow Leopard and Alpha Wolf.
- Added ability to remove all cable connections to a deployable by right-clicking the deployable with the ‘Electricity Tool’ active.
- Added wires are now highlighted when you mouseover them with the ‘Electricity Tool’ selected.
- Fixed issue with Worms not having their difficulty scale correctly with player count. They’ll now be harder with more players ingame.
- Fixed issue with boss wander radius not working as intended.
- Fixed issue with ‘Pistol Handling’ talent making reload speed longer rather than shorter.
- Fixed bug with power cables sometimes being undeletable or placed at the incorrect location.
- Fixed issue with mission status sometimes loading incorrectly when resuming a drop.
- Fixed issue with Avalanche: Expedition mission where the container was not interactable.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.