Ubisoft has released the latest Title Update called Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.1.0 and we have the complete list of patch notes below. This update is mainly for fixing some bugs that had been discovered in the game and to add DualSense haptic feedback options. This patch was announced yesterday, but was scheduled to be deployed earlier today.
Other than that, the main highlights of this update are the additions of “A New God” DLC content, localization fixes and stability improvements. This patch was deployed across all platforms at about 9AM ET / 6AM PT / 14:00 UTC today.
Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.1.0 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.1.0 that will soon roll out to all the players. This patch will be released for all supported platforms – PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S.
- Added support for the upcoming DLC content “A New God”
- Multiple localization fixes.
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed the issue when (REDACTED) stops fighting you in the Zeus Throne region main story fight.
- [Photomode] Fixed multiple issues when having more than 50 photos.
- [Photomode] Friend photos are now prioritized on the map and correctly identified.
- Fixed an issue where gameplay elements disappear after fast-traveling.
- Fixed an issue where the Fenyx would get stuck after fast-traveling.
- Fixed an issue when the player would get stuck behind an invisible wall after looting a chest In dungeons.
- Fixed an issue where customizing the “Dodge” action button would affect the “Sprint” action button and vice-versa on a controller.
- Adjusted the “Look, No Hands” obtention to be only in vaults as described.
- Fixed the “Galewind” bow behavior to fit its first perk description.
- Visual Customization now stay applied when switching weapon or armor.
- Guided arrow can now be seen from farther away.
- [XBOX Series X] Fixed a save game corruption over very long play sessions.
- [PC] Multi-monitors and special aspect ratio UI fixes.
- [PC] Resolved the audio cut-off when leaving a menu or entering a cutscene.
- [PC] Locked Target Switch now work when using the mouse and Keyboard control scheme.
- [PS5] Haptic Feedback added to various combat action.
What do you think of this first update for the Immortals Fenyx Rising Title Update 1.1.0 this year? We love it and hopefully, will see new content in the patches later this year. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.