Ubisoft has just released Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.3.4 and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The update mainly consists of bug fixes and improvements.
The patch is available globally on all supported platforms and is a mandatory download. On the PS5, the update version is 4.004. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below.
Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.3.4 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Immortals Fenyx Rising Title Update 1.3.4 that is now rolling out on all supported platforms of the game:
This Title Update brings a few updates and improvements to the game:
- Bug Fixes
- Stability improvements
- Performance improvements
- Fixed an issue where the “Go Do Hero Things” quest would not complete.
- Fixed an issue where the “Pecking Order” quest would not proceed to the “Nest Egg” quest.
- Fixed an issue where defeating Cerberus in the Hound of Hades vault would not register.
- Fixed an issue where a cutscene in “Bolt from the Blue” would not trigger.
- “A New God” – Fixed an issue where an invisible wall was preventing the completion of the “Trial of Zeus”.
- “The Lost Gods”- Fixed an issue where Demeter would spawn under the ground during the “Gardenian of the Guarden. Wait. What?” quest.
- “The Lost Gods” – Fixed an issue where the player’s character could not interact with Poseidon during the “Powerful as the Waves, Dumb as a Rock” and “The Other, Other Brother” quests.
- Fixed an issue where the Molten Fragment was not granted when collecting it in the “Arena of Agility”.
- Fixed an issue where the Vestment of the Horai was missing from the inventory.
The Lost Gods:
- Fixed an issue where the Essences would stop working after a certain time.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s character would abruptly swim up and down in the large waterfalls found in Boreas’ region.
- Fixed an issue where the Opportunist achievement was awarded too soon.
- Fixed an issue where the difficulty would ramp up too fast.
- Fixed an issue where enemies would spawn prematurely, after they were defeated in the same in-game day cycle.
- [PC] Fixed an issue where the game would freeze when moving the window from one monitor to another while in windowed mode.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.